In today’s clutter marketplace, consumers are being bombarded with over 4,000 marketing messages every day. Business owners are struggling trying to figure out how to get their message into the minds of consumers when these consumers have put up barriers to keep this clutter out. Many people are turning to digital marketing for solutions, but sometimes that just adds to the clutter. One solution to the problem that you may have not thought about maybe the use of promotional products and branded gifts.
Thanks to the Marketing Research Center and the Advertising Specialty Institute for these facts about the promotional product marketing:
90% of an audience consisting of the average American consumer reported currently owning or possessing a promotional product that they received in the last 24 months.
- 89% of consumers could recall the advertiser on a promotional product they had received in the past 24 months.
- 52% of respondents did business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional product.
- 52% of participants reported their impression was more favorable after receiving a promotional product.
- 84% of respondents remembered the advertisers of the promotional products they’ve received.
- 54% of advertising specialty respondents recalled owning writing instruments…the most memorable advertising specialty item.
- 81% of promotional products were kept because they were considered useful.
- A single writing instrument is used on average 18.2 times per month, making it the most frequently used promotional product category.
For the underlying reasons WHY promotional products work, see my 3 part article on THE UNDERLYING REASONS: https://garlandpen.com/blog/category/marketing-tips/
Bob Salvas Consulting is partnered with Boomerang Marketing for supplying our clients with the very best promotional products. To browse various promotional products and marketing services go to https://boomerang.proforma.com/
For questions or information on special promotional product pricing, contact: